would you mind leaving a "Hello" comment here? I would LOVE to know if anyone out there even is interested in all of my ramblings. I think I like blogging (I love reading the blogs on my sidebar!), but sometimes I wonder if it is really worth the time - especially as I think about trying to be a more consistent blogger. PLUS, I would just love to say Hello to all of you "lurkers" out there! So, if you have just a quick second. . .
Thanks!
12 comments:
You know I love ya!
K
Your blog is in my blog reader so I read it any time there is a new post. I like following the blogs of other families who have adopted from Liberia. I'd love to hear more about how your kids have adjusted, things you've learned, picture of your family, etc.
Blessings!
So, you know I read here...and then I just call you to "comment"!
xo
shawna
Well, you know I enjoy coming here! So you have at least four of us!
You know another way to find out how many people actually read your blog is to get a site meter. I've found a lot more people read my blog than comment on it.
You are on my Google Reader. I read EVERY SINGLE post...I just don't comment often. I'm sorry. Please keep blogging. I love your blog! YOU ROCK, my friend!
I read your blog Jen!
i love reading your blog! More pics are a request from OK
Thanks for commenting everyone! I do have a site meter, but I don't know WHO it is reading (hard to tell from the limited details there). I guess some of you are going to choose to remain anonymous still out there in lurker land! That is O.K. I just thought it would be fun to know who's out there. I'll try to get more pics posted for the rest of you!
You have such a beautiful family!
I read your blog!
Hello there~ I check in on your blog too. Hopefully we can get the kids together again soon. Still no other Liberians in our area I know of. My friend here is stuck in the Liberia adoption no man's land at this point.
ME ME ME! I am catching up from time away, but I am reading!
Post a Comment