Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Music on my playlist!

(D'Lynn, this one's for you - Happy Belated Birthday!)

Hey everyone, 

Don't ask me why I'm up so late~!  A little too much coffee maybe?  

I just added some new songs to my playlist (bottom of page) for you to enjoy!  This will really date me, but I just had to add it since it was one of the songs we had sung at our wedding:

If You Could See What I See by Geoff Moore!  LOL!  I still love it though since it reminds me of my wedding day!  Geoff Moore though?  I AM getting old!

Well, just to reassure myself that I'm not THAT old, I did include a few great new(er) artists that I love:

Nicole Nordeman - "Legacy" and  "Gratitude" - talk about great lyrics!

Starfield - I especially love "Hosanna" (really love "Reign in Us" but the link is broken)

Coffey Anderson - have you heard of him yet?  Check out "Holy is the Lamb" and "all ye!"  My kids LOVE to sing along to these songs.  He also has a great kids song about a frog. . . but it isn't on "playlist" yet.  =(

o.k.  I really MUST get to bed now!

No comments: