ENTP - The "Originator"
Jungian Personality Types (Free Test)
ENTPs are logical, innovative, curious and downright inventive. They see possibilities for improvement everywhere and possess the ability to understand complex concepts. ENTPs are introspective and carefree nonconformists. They often neglect the more common areas of life while pursuing new solutions. ENTPs can be good conversationalists and exciting company.
ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere. They get excited and enthusiastic about their ideas, and are able to spread their enthusiasm to others. In this way, they get the support that they need to fulfill their visions
So, this is why my wonderful husband always has a little smirk on his face and sarcastically says,
"No way!"
whenever I say (only about 20 times a day),
"Hey, babe. . . I had an idea!"
3 comments:
You sound like my husband :)
Oh, Jenn! I am cracking up here......I thought I was still perusing my friend Willa's blog...and I know her quite well.......but, I thought, that does not sound quite like her personality....I SO cannot see her saying BABE, to her husband...though she probably does....just not as often as you. :)...but
hey, the rest of my post disappeared!! Where did it go???
anyway....as I was saying:
I need to go back to sleep! I wish!
That was kind of fun last night, wasn't it?
See you tomorrow!
Love, chari
Post a Comment