After observing my sister with her dog that she brought to our house for a visit (she washed the stainless steel water dish for about 3 minutes before filling it with water again and also took him home so he wouldn't be cold once the temperature got down to about 50 F!).
"Excuse me mama, but, why Auntie Becky treat her dog like a human?"
I don't know son, good question. . . (this is even funnier if you can imagine it in a Liberian accent!)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...way too funny. I can totally picture him saying that, too. Thank you for sharing!
Hilarious! My mother feeds both of her dogs "people food" and they have matching couches to sleep on throughout her house (I mean literally in every room-it's ridiculous!) I cannot imagine what Moses and Samuel will think of it!
Mo, we've been asking the same question about Grandma & Grandpa's dog this weekend. :)
Oh that is SO funny!
Thanks so much for commenting! It makes it so much more fun to blog knowing that someone out there cares a little!
BTW - I really do read all of your blogs regularly and love them (but I hardly ever comment! SORRY!)
LOL!
Post a Comment