Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back b/c my husband is back! Yeah! He was recently gone for 2 weeks on a missions trip to Rahjamundry, India. For security reasons, I did not post here before he left, but thank you to everyone who was praying while he was there. It was a great trip as far as I can tell, but very hard and he is still processing it. I can't wait to share some of his stories - he could hardly make it through a few of them today w/o crying and getting choked up. It was another good reminder to us of how materially overwhelmed we are with stuff that doesn't matter here in America and I'm sure we'll be re-evaluating (again) just how we spend our time, money, and other resources, as we reflect on the extremes that he saw while he was there.

In other news. . . we are really talking seriously about adopting again and feel particularly drawn to another sibling group of 3! Well, there are actually 2 different sibling groups of 3 from 2 different countries. . . also, we are hoping our foster care approval will be finished soon so we will be an official receiving home. Crazy, I know! Anyone else out there a little crazy? Great! Keep it up for the glory of the Lord.

No comments: