I stumbled across your blog awhile back in a time when I desperately needed encouragement in our adoption journey. I know you are crazy busy, and I hope that is why you haven't posted here. I am saying a prayer for you right now. Lord please bless these dear warriors of yours. Give them strength to endure the trials of each day. Lord I lift them up to you for wisdom, guidance and peace. Lord I pray in the name of Jesus Christ please surround them with a host of angels to protect them from satan's army of demons. from their lies, and destruction. Send them the help they need for their circumstance. In Jesus' name amen. I have no idea if you needed this or not......but it's a prayer I would gladly accept most days, and I felt led to pray it. God Bless you today.
2 comments:
God is always with us.
christian websites
I stumbled across your blog awhile back in a time when I desperately needed encouragement in our adoption journey. I know you are crazy busy, and I hope that is why you haven't posted here. I am saying a prayer for you right now. Lord please bless these dear warriors of yours. Give them strength to endure the trials of each day. Lord I lift them up to you for wisdom, guidance and peace. Lord I pray in the name of Jesus Christ please surround them with a host of angels to protect them from satan's army of demons. from their lies, and destruction. Send them the help they need for their circumstance. In Jesus' name amen. I have no idea if you needed this or not......but it's a prayer I would gladly accept most days, and I felt led to pray it. God Bless you today.
Post a Comment