I'm SO excited to let you all know about the upcoming Embracing Orphans Retreat April 5-7 being hosted by Mavuno Market and Heavenly Hope Ministries.
Terina from HHM is one of my dearest friends and I can't wait to see her again (maybe tomorrow I'll share the amazing way that God brought us together!).
I would LOVE to have you join us for this time of encouragement and refreshment for anyone involved in orphan care and I am looking forward to meeting some of my dear online friends in real life!
I'm looking forward to sharing more of our story during one of the breakout sessions and I'm excited to hear some other stories over the course of the weekend.
There is still time to register. Check it out and let me know if I'll see you there!

1 comment:
Hi Jen,
I have already registered and purchased my plane ticket. I chose your breakout session as one of my top three. I can't wait to hear more of your story. I stand in awe of you and your husband. I have 4 adopted children and have hit my limit. I know I will learn alot from you.
See you in Estes Park!
Mary Kay
Post a Comment