saved by his grace. . . living for his glory. . .
Huh, I wonder too.I am ever being convicted to live in such a holy way that I am able to truly minister the holiness of Jesus to my children!Holy-set apart.Love from the oven, oh, I mean Northern Uganda,Summer
As soon as I wrote this comment, I went to go read the word. This is the verse I was at,"in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy." 1 Peter 3:13
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Huh, I wonder too.
I am ever being convicted to live in such a holy way that I am able to truly minister the holiness of Jesus to my children!
Holy-set apart.
Love from the oven, oh, I mean Northern Uganda,
Summer
As soon as I wrote this comment, I went to go read the word. This is the verse I was at,
"in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy." 1 Peter 3:13
Post a Comment