Friday, June 12, 2009

Jeff and Jen plus 10?

Well, what do you think?  It had your attention, didn't it!?

I wish I could share more but, in the interest of the children (as in, the 6 children other than our 4 who are on our sidebar. . . ), it will have to wait.  

BUT, 

will you PLEASE pray for us today and for the next week or so as we make a decision that will affect MANY lives in the very near future?  Thank you SO much! 

Our prayer is that God would be glorified through this whole process as we seek to serve and follow with our whole hearts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, praying for you! I just started reading your blog about a week ago and am loving it. Plus 10 would be very interesting for my coffee time. . .but I have adopted more than one at at time vs. one at a time, and it's a whole different ball game. With many coming at once that would be HARD. God can do anything, though! You need to post more on this, it's driving me crazy.

shasta
RAD brain re-organizer/mother of 5/servant of the King!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Oh I can't wait to hear details. We don't call you "Supernanny" for nothing. :-D I'll be praying for you guys. LOVE YOU!

Frances

Created For His Glory said...

You know I'm praying!!! ... we'll be even at 10 kids each! LOL!
Hugs,
K