Friday, February 1, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog. . .

that is the question.

I have not had a blog for the past 9 months and my previous blog was really just an adoption update for our family and friends. I have gone back and forth about this in my own mind and in discussions with friends and I wonder. . .

The funny thing is, one of the links on my own "new" blog here led me to this convicting post which has made me consider even more if my new blog is something I should actually be spending time doing. I also had a conversation with a friend about this today. Hmm. . . is the Lord trying to tell me something?

I like the fact that it is a place for friends and family to get updates, but maybe it is a lot less personal than how I might interact with them w/o a blog. . . I would love to share resources and such, but really - isn't there enough out there already? I don't know. I'm off to really pray about this and to see what God says (and not google!).

No comments: