Monday, November 16, 2009

The Trip

Well, here we are at 8 a.m. - our last ride in the car with "just" the 9 of us. I was actually having thoughts yesterday that I was a little sad about it being the last day that it would be "JUST" the 9 of us. Jeff asked me if I realized how crazy that actually sounds. . . yes, I suppose it does sound a little crazy. But I have loved the past 2 months (mostly!) and I will miss the sweet time with "just" these 7 precious ones!

So. . . then we drove for 4 hours and picked up the boys and went shopping and ate lunch. . . and I TOTALLY blanked on taking any pictures! Aughh. . . I realized about 2 hours into our car ride home that maybe a few pics would be good - duh! and, so, you get this lovely picture. . . you will notice that we had 7, picked up 3 and ended up with 6. LOL! that is because 4 of our children spent the day playing with their wonderful Auntie Shawna! Thanks, my friend!

So, our carseats are full and our hearts are even fuller (is that a word?) And who is the amazing man who does a thing like this? Drumroll, please. . .

Ahh. . . I love him!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryne and Julie said...

I LOVE the bear van! :) I am beyond excited for you guys! You all are incredible. I absolutely can not wait to come visit...I might be more excited about coming than my graduation ceremony haha. love you guys!

Julie