Monday, November 16, 2009

Chunky Braids and Bagels

Well, here is Little Missy on her way to her "Auntie's" house this morning. . . we picked up bagels for all of the kids and then dropped off our younger four at "the farm" for a fun play day while Mr. Z, Big Joe, and C.C. went with us on a four hour drive (each way) to pick up our three newest additions - Mr. J, Baby D, and Baby A.

I had to snap a few pics of Little Missy's latest hair-do. I am calling them "chunky braids." They are actually cornrows with extensions (in multiple colors: black and gold) but I just did them extra "chunky" to save time. I think they turned out really cute. Little Missy put them back into low ponytails today, but they look great down too. AND, it only took me about 3.5 hours instead of the 12 hours it takes me to do 100 little extension braids!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: