Monday, November 2, 2009

More Dress up Fun

Just a few more fun photos from our "fashion show."

Mr. Z as "Billy Bob" (I have NO idea where they come up with this stuff). He is wearing an adult women's 70's style polyester outfit covered with a purple men's blazer and this weird hat we found at a yard sale that has blond hair attached to the inside of it! However the funniest part of this outfit was the two pillows they had stuffed in the seat of the pants and the little dance he did (like Miss Fannie in the movie "Robots"). EVERYONE kept falling down laughing at this one - Even Mr. Z!


I had to stick this one in here too. I LOVE Speedy Mo's expression and you can just barely see Miss C. in the background (she almost always turns her head at picture time!) - but she does exist!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: