Thursday, August 6, 2009

Freddy, these are for you!

What happens when you let your 7 year old, who is an insanely gifted athlete, build a skateboard ramp and then watch the X games?
This is the boy we affectionately call "Speedy Mo!"
I must be the mother of many boys: this wasn't worrying me a bit! In fact I was telling him to go faster to get more air. LOL!
Oh, do you see our pop up tent trailer back there? I'll have to post about our trip to the Oregon coast! It was awesome!
Frances, incase you were wondering, he was consistently landing these jumps AND then started trying to kick-flip the board while in the air! Crazy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freddie LOVED these!!!! We have to come visit YOUR skatepark now....well, maybe after Freddie gets his cast off first. :-D

He and Eli's newest thing is they took a piece of wood that Fred shaped like a deck, and they jump off of a stump and try to land on the deck. I'll post photos later.

Tell Speedy Mo we are SO proud of him. Ryan Sheckler and P Rod were our favorite skaters at the X-games.