Friday, January 1, 2010

The Truth is still the Truth

In looking for the post on our year of Hard Blessings, I also ran across a few older posts and got caught up reading my own musings from over a year ago.

Funny. . . how it seemed to be that my "old self" wrote those words just to encourage the "me" of today.

I almost laughed when I read THIS POST from almost a year before we began our process of adopting 6 more children. If anyone thought we were crazy then, I can't imagine what they're thinking now. LOL! I would encourage anyone considering adoption to read! Also, if you think we're nuts. . . please read!

Then, I was so blessed to read THIS POST
which is a great resource to anyone who is a friend or family member to someone who is parenting "attachment challenged" children (as I find myself doing once again). PLEASE read and pass along! If you are my IRLF (in real life friend), your understanding and helpful behaviors go a LONG way in making my life less frustrating right now (which I GREATLY appreciate!).

2 comments:

The Camp Family said...

I am SO blessed to see how you guys are doing, and how God is filling your quiver full! Praying for His mercies to be evident to you and all your kids - and that you will find favor in the process of adopting them all! Great big hugs and blessings to you ALL!

Cari said...

Love your new blog picture! What beautiful children!! :)