No more word-verification! Yeah! I turned it off. I know it is annoying. Now, will any of you blog lurkers come out of hiding? LOL!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your blog Jen. It ROCKS! I love your kids, and you, and your whole family! Need to hook up again soon.
After I tore apart and restored the boys' room this weekend (see my blog) E7 tells me, "At least SuperNanny doesn't need to come now". :-D He meant that in a good way.
2 comments:
I love your blog Jen. It ROCKS! I love your kids, and you, and your whole family! Need to hook up again soon.
After I tore apart and restored the boys' room this weekend (see my blog) E7 tells me, "At least SuperNanny doesn't need to come now". :-D He meant that in a good way.
Have a super great week!
Hey there! I'm here...just a bit busy getting ready to leave for China in 22 days...yay!
Love your blog and family!
Post a Comment