Sunday, September 6, 2009

"Pregnant" for 4 months?

Well, not physically pregnant, but when Miss C, Miss D, and Miss A permanently join us on Sept. 17th, it will have been 4 months exactly since the day I first sent an email to the adoption social worker inquiring about them and their brothers.

While it has seemed like a long process, I realize that 3 children in 4 months is quite fast! Half the gestation period of a physical pregnancy and also half the time of our first adoption "heart pregnancy" which was about 9 months from seeing their picture to picking them up.

AND, on top of that. . . we will most likely also have Mr. J, Baby D, and Baby A ("the boys") within the next 2 months!

Six children in 6 months! LOL! This is quite an adventure we are on!

My husband is joking that even though we will have 10 children, he will only have changed diapers for one (maybe 2) of them!

We can't wait for the girls to get here on the 17th. Miss C will be celebrating her 12th birthday just days after she arrives. How fun to be together on this very special day. Our children are SO excited for their sisters to finally be HOME!

6 comments:

Donna said...

We are so excited with you. Praying for you as you get ready.

Delight in Him

Anonymous said...

YAY-they are coming home! Permanently! I am SO thrilled for you guys and just marked my calendar. I'll be prayin'.

Love you guys,
Frances

Created For His Glory said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

How great that you get to ease into having all 10 too! :)

Love,
K

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's so awesome! Well Ryne and I were talking about making the "annual" trip out to visit but... now that might be way crazy huh?!? Praying for you guys :) Can't wait to hear more and see pictures!! love you all!

Julie

Anonymous said...

You are on my heart Jen! Praying hard.:)Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am THRILLED for your family!!!!