Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sick! Please Pray!

Of course, it doesn't surprise me but I am a bit bummed that almost all of us are feeling quite under the weather here. . . I'm sure this is a part of the spiritual battle going on (husband agrees). Poor Little Missy is having some migraine headaches again. Jeff is battling allergies. Miss C and Miss D seem to have a cough/sore throat tonight, and I have a definite head cold. . .

The first few weeks of adjustment are hard already and I definitely didn't want to be sick during this time! But, the Lord never gives us more than we can handle, right?!

So, I would love it if you would pray that we would all be feeling better soon. Also, continue to pray for the girls heartstrings to be tied to ours and pray for all of the children's adjustment to each other. Pray that all of our children would come to know the love of the Savior in a very real way. Pray for spiritual protection from the enemy especially during this transition time. Pray that my joy might not be stolen away even in the midst of feeling quite terrible! Thanks!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Praying!

Donna said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. We are praying!

Delighting in Him

Liberia Adoption said...

I was just thinking how God can turn this around for His glory. People-families can really grow close when sick and caring for each other. I am praying that this will be the case for you guys and it will be an opportunity to show how real families take care of one another.

Amy said...

Praying over your family! Hope you are feeling better soon!!! Love, Amy