Although we tend to learn year round and not follow the school year calendar too closely, I do find myself reading, thinking, praying and planning.
I am loving the freedom and joy that our family is experiencing as we move toward a whole-hearted, love of learning, tidal, free-range, T.J., C.M. education.
No idea what I'm talking about? Try these resources just to get started:
These aren't just your typical "here's a great way to homeschool" resources. . .
these are PARADIGM SHIFTING,
"change the way you think about education" resources.
No matter if your children are 3, 9, or 15, homeschooled or public-schooled, these are worth your time.
I challenge you to read this book (available on Kindle) and watch this video to educate yourself on what education actually is!
What is TJEd? from Thomas Jefferson Education on Vimeo.
2 comments:
I don't know what I would do without you and Shawna to bring new ideas to me. It really gives you so much to think about. I put this book on my wishlist and will try to get it at some point...I have so many things on my Kindle to read. :-)
Love you!
WOW another hs mama who knows the same terms I do! My daughter sent me the link to your blog (she is at the very beginning of the adoption journey) saying mo you have to read this! She uses your styles!. Wonderful picture on your blog. Since several of mine are grown and in the service we get rare photo opps.
Post a Comment