Thursday, June 9, 2011

How Could You Be So Good To Me?

That God would allow me to share in the joys and sufferings of these children is truly a part of His Incredible Grace!



If you would like to help me tell more people how good He is and how He really can take children from hard places and heal their hearts, please consider taking a minute to "vote" for me at Circle of Moms. . . it really isn't about this blog, I just want others to know that God's Word and Truth can make a difference in healing the hearts of their adopted children!

you can vote once each day. Help me spread the Good News!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I found you at Circle of Moms. I came over after seeing that you adopted sibling groups and KFHP.
We are in the process of state foster care adoption and just got a call about a sibling group of 3(which we had not exactly planned for) but God's ways are higher than our ways. So I may be lurking around.
Blessings to you and your family.
Rachelle

Jen said...

Rachelle,

Nice to meet you! I am writing an article for a foster newsletter that is specifically about adopting sibling groups. . . I will be happy to post it here when I'm done. I would highly suggest checking out these two archived posts!

http://hisgracehisglory.blogspot.com/2010/10/your-questions-answered-showers-of.html

http://hisgracehisglory.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-of-what-to-expect-first-year.html

The first year with a large sib. group is a very crazy whirlwhind but GOOD (just hard). Get prepared! LOL!

I'd love to talk anytime. email me if you want summers (at) nctv (dot) com

Rachelle said...

Thank you Jen, I will check the links out! I'll look for the sibs article too. I didn't mention that we have currently have 4 home grown children also...so I am thinking my world is about to do a summersault! To God be the glory!