Glad to give you something to think about! and no, I'm really not trying to preach to anyone, I don't know what choice each family needs to make, but I'm concerned that most of us (including me before we really started praying and thinking and searching scripture) just fall into the "default" parenting mode which, in our time and society, happens to include public school - which (if you really start looking at it) is extremely secular. Also, we have found such joy in homeschooling, such freedom in living together as a family, that I want others to experience the same!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing both of those links. Definitely gave me some things to think about.
are you preaching to me Jen?! LOL
{very interesting article.}
Emily and Cari,
Glad to give you something to think about! and no, I'm really not trying to preach to anyone, I don't know what choice each family needs to make, but I'm concerned that most of us (including me before we really started praying and thinking and searching scripture) just fall into the "default" parenting mode which, in our time and society, happens to include public school - which (if you really start looking at it) is extremely secular. Also, we have found such joy in homeschooling, such freedom in living together as a family, that I want others to experience the same!
Love all of you (public school or not! =) )
Post a Comment