Did I mention we have an incredible doctor/nurse team who were willing to come in on their morning off to see all of our children? Yes, they are GREAT!
My husband is also quite wonderful: He came along for the first hour or so and then took Happy, Mama's Angel, and Big Joe home when they were finished - which only left me with five!
As we knew, all of the children are just fine. I think we may be having a further eye exam for Chatty. Otherwise, everyone is healthy and doing well.
It was SO FUNNY when we were leaving (the 5 and I) and the patients in the waiting room were looking in obvious wonder at this multi-racial "large" family. The kids and I laughed that our "large" family was only HALF of what it normally is! Hee Hee
3 comments:
I love it! Can't wait to get our kids together!
That is so awesome. Our fellow friend, Maria S. takes all of her's to the dentist at the same time. Praise God for healthy reports. YAY!
BTW-I love your blog makeover!
Post a Comment