If there is one home management trick my S.L.F. has taught me, it is this:
Bad: having a LOT of stuff
Good: having a LOT LESS stuff
Better: having a LOT LESS stuff and making sure what you do have is useful
Best: having only that which you need and use
to make your home and family
a place of love, joy, and peace.
3 comments:
Though we are not as large as you---I say you go girl!!!
Totally agree with you!!
As Americans we think so much is required to 'do' life. We have bought into the lie.
So have fun purging!!!
Well said, Jen! I've enjoyed reading through lots of your past posts. Mr. Z looks so grown up now! We still recall him singing 'Albuquerque the Turkey' a number of Thanksgivings ago. :-)
I love it, Jen! When can you and the crew come over? I need you to go through MY stuff with a shovel and dumpster!
Post a Comment