7 Things
I've been Tagged!
One of my favorite online friends (OLFs, as my hubby loves to call them) tagged me and I loved reading Laura's so much that I decided to play along!
Here are the rules:
THE RULES:
* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Little known facts about myself:
1. Um, number one is: There aren't that many "little known" facts about myself! My IRLFs (in real life friends) know that I am a fairly open book! This list is going to be hard to come up with!
2. I enjoy watching professional football with my husband (and sons). This isn't just "if you can't beat em, join em:" I really like turning on the game, sitting with my husband and eating some chips and salsa as we watch football in the fall! "My" team is the Patriots (although they're having a tough year) and I have even been known to help my husband with his fantasy football team on occasion (don't tell his buddies). Oh yeah, I occasionally engage in "yelling" at the television in some weird attempt to convince the referees that they made a horrible call. . . what can I say? My husband is most appreciative!
3. While we are on the subject of television, I guess I can also admit that I have become a fan of some of what we call "man shows." This is really more of an attempt to join my husband in something he enjoys, but I've found myself fairly interested in the occasional episode of "Man vs. Wild," "Dirty Jobs," or "Deadliest Catch." Interesting shows, but I wouldn't want to try any of that myself! Lest you think that all we do is watch TV. . . moving on:
4. I don't really like animals but I want to live on a farm! Hmm, how do I explain this one? I guess I like the idea of living on a farm, but I really don't like touching and caring for the animals. Maybe I would like chickens and goats more than I like "pets" like cats and dogs. Hamsters, rats, fish, and any other caged pet animals really gross me out. I guess I'm going to have to get over this since I promised my kids we'd get some chickens next spring!
5. I'm a little bit of a conspiracy theorist especially when it comes to politics. You know, just the basic stuff: the treasury has no gold in it any more, the voting machines are rigged, the media corporations are owned by a few big wigs who are in cahoots with the feds in an attempt to own and control the one world government. . . (Now I'm in big trouble since "they" are probably monitoring my blog and now they know that I know. . . LOL!)
6. Because of #5, I get searched in the "other" room by T.S.A. EVERY time I fly. I'm not kidding. I'm on their list - why else would an overweight, 30 something, mother of 4 get profiled and singled out every single time I fly?
7. I have a slightly sarcastic sense of humor. Couldn't tell, could you?
O.K., I'll throw in one more serious one just for fun
the second #7. I am not very easily offended. It really takes a LOT to offend me. Sometimes people will apologize to me and I honestly haven't thought twice about what they are all worried about (something they said or did). LOL! This is almost always a good thing. After all, Love is not easily offended according to the Word of God. However, I do have to watch myself with this to make sure that I take into account that others are often more sensitive than I would be in certain situations.
O.K. that's my list,
I tag
Crissy,
Shawna,
Frances, (blog not open to the public)
Cyndi,
Holly Ann,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment