As many of you know, I like to read. Oh, O.K. - I LOVE to read! My husband says, "if it has words in print, she has to read it!" So, I thought I might incorporate this into my blog. I would eventually like to list some of my favorites and maybe even do some book reviews. Alas, since I can hardly keep up with posting twice a week, I suppose I shall have to start with something a little more simple. So. . . here is a list of books I am currently reading or hoping to read this spring:
Currently Reading:
New Testament: Acts and Romans
Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl
Farmer Boy (with the kids) by Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Secret of the Andes (with "Mr. Z)
Hoping to read soon:
New Testament: continue on through the Epistles (! Corinthians - Philemon)
A Mother's Rule of Life: How to Bring Order to Your Home and Peace to Your Soul
by Holly Pierlot
Family Driven Faith by Voddie T. Baucham
The Babylon Blog by Glen Morris (I actually know this author! He's really funny!)
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle:A Year of Food Life by Barbara Kingsolver, Camille Kingsolver, and Steven L. Hopp
All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew
Around the Year (with the kids) by Tasha Tudor
there are a lot more, but that's good for now. . .
4 comments:
Hi Jen, I've heard of the Vaudie Bauchum book! I would really love to read it when your done, if I may. I also recently ordered a book by George Barna called Revolution ( I forget the subtitle) but it touches on the same subject.
Jen thanks for sharing! I may try to squeeze in a few of these with ya! Missing you all so much...
Crissy
OOH thanks. Now I can add to my list of what I want to read!
Thanks for the suggestions! I read Created to be His Helpmeet and loved it! I really like writing that is bold and in my face! I will have to check out the others. I, too, am a read-a-holic!
In Christ, Laura
Post a Comment