Saturday, April 7, 2012

Perspective and the Little Red Hen

While I'm not a huge country music fan, I don't suppose any mama could hear this song and not get a lump in her throat.

Ironic that those things that drive us so crazy in the "dailiness" are the very things that should remind us of how very blessed we are to have these small ones with us here, now.

But, what are we doing with them here? now?  

Are we feeding them scraps off the floor?

Really and truly, you must read THIS over at one of my new favorite places!
(because it is all of my favorite mama bloggers in one place)

Am I feeding my children scraps?  ouch.

Thanks, Ann for encouraging me today to be the Little Red Hen Mama that my children need and for reminding me that

"Life’s too exquisite to serve souls discarded left overs."

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love that!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support global education

Anonymous said...

I love Scotty, but hadn't heard this song yet. LOVE IT. Thank you.