" it's interesting..that when we PROFESS likeness with Christ, nobody's feathers are ruffled, but when we begin to be identified with Him by how our lives are lived out, it becomes a bit offensive, mostly to other Christians. Shouldn't we be cheering one another on in the fight for faith, the battle for souls, seeing the captives set free? No matter where it takes us or how "radical" it may look..we only get one chance."
from my wonderful friend D'Lynn, with whom we first began our journey of adoption almost 3 years ago when we went to "carry home" our children from Liberia together.
2 comments:
I miss you friend! I wish you could be here so we could share all of the momentous life changes God is doing in both our families' lives. I guess I will just have to be thankful for technology so we can keep up that way!
Well said and sadly all too true.
Post a Comment