Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't just wear it, Live IT!

Loving this post from Amy over at "Building the Blocks."

Thanks, Amy, for the reminder to keep our eyes focused on the prize as we run this race and fight this good fight. You really challenged me to ask what "stuff" I need to get rid of in order to really spend my time and energy on what really matters.

Also, I was SO excited to find this YouTube tutorial on cornrowing. I know how to cornrow and I have spent HOURS over the past 3 years braiding my daughters hair. I even learned how to do extensions, but this evening I watched this video and it REVOLUTIONIZED the speed and tightness with which I can now cornrow! Awesome! She has another tutorial on beading and ending braids which is also very helpful.

I'll post some pics tomorrow if I can find my camera. LOL!

Guess it was a "linky love" kind of day around here!

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hello Jen. There is an opportunity you may be interested in. Could you please get back to me at affiliate@dayspring.com for full details? Sincerely, Nick on behalf of DaySpring Cards