Mostly, this life of ours is beginning to feel really "normal" to us and so I find myself wondering why people stare in obvious disbelief and/or wonder when we walk down the street or into a store or restaurant. I have a friend who reminds me that for most families, this is not the norm!
Well, when I downloaded these pictures tonight and was clicking through them, I laughed out loud when I actually SAW what other people see. . . our family does look really big! LOL! It is so much about perspective though: I'll bet we look small to families like The Duggars. Many times when we have been gathered to read our advent book (more about that later), we even find ourselves and our children commenting that it seems like someone(s) is/are missing. . .
Well, when I downloaded these pictures tonight and was clicking through them, I laughed out loud when I actually SAW what other people see. . . our family does look really big! LOL! It is so much about perspective though: I'll bet we look small to families like The Duggars. Many times when we have been gathered to read our advent book (more about that later), we even find ourselves and our children commenting that it seems like someone(s) is/are missing. . .

5 comments:
Well, we think you family is beautiful!!! Wonderful pictures!
Merry Christmas to your family from all of us Jordan's!!
PS we were up to 7 kids this year, but that is just because we has two fiance's here this year---there is more than one way to grow a family! LOL!!
Delighting in Him
Oops...my almost son-in-law forgot to log out.
That last comment was from us Jordan's!
GREAT family pics!
I've about stopped counting kids with ... 10 bio. ... 3 adopted ... 4 "adopted big kids" ... and now, with the serious boyfriends, girlfriends, and fiancees arriving.
Christmas Blessings from one extra large family to another!
mama of many
GREAT pictures!!!! Merry Christmas my friend :)
Love you,
K
They are ALL so beautiful!!!!!!!!!
AHHH. I am SO happy!!!!
Post a Comment