I think this article really caught my attention because I have seen what Malignant Narcissism can do to a person and a community and how it can so easily destroy and hurt people. I also have seen how DECEIVING the M.N. person can be and how so many are completely unaware and blinded to the fact that they are being led astray by their "wonderful" leader - who is really LYING to them in order to prop up and protect their own self-absorbed image. It is really an interesting phenomenon and it is going to happen on a much bigger scale here if we don't wake up and SEE the TRUTH! May the Lord grant that the eyes of many would be OPEN to the TRUTH!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Obama, Oprah, and the Guru: Malignant Narcissism
O.K. I don't think I've ever really gotten "political" on this blog, but I just had to encourage all of you to go and read this article (from the American Thinker blog) before you go and vote. Please encourage everyone you know to really check this out (and check out the other facts too - just look up the Born Alive Infant Protection Act and see who voted AGAINST it 3 times!). I know so many people who are very blind to the realities of what is going on here and just wanted to spread the word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, Jen, thank you so much for sharing this. I even read through a lot of the comments (finding Jane to be 'lost'), and found them interesting. Something strange is going on with our economy, the election, and many other things. I hope we can all keep our focus and our eyes upon the ONE truth, Our Lord!
Love,
Frances
Post a Comment