Please check out
this response, from my friend
Shawna, to the article on adoption I posted last time. She is very wise in helping us to remember that choosing to honor our husbands as we think about adoption and orphans is really a part of our calling as wives and women of God. By the way, Shawna and her family have done (and are continuing to do) amazing things in caring for the needs of orphans!
1 comment:
So true! I went in to our marriage hoping to adopt one day, but I didn't make an issue of it after my husband said he wasn't interested in adopting. Actually it had been pretty much pushed to the back of my mind when my husband decided he wanted to adopt almost nine years later. Adoption is certainly not something to enter into in order to please another person! We are honoring God when we honor our husbands.
Post a Comment