saved by his grace. . . living for his glory. . .
"There is a common, worldly kind of Christianity in this day which many have. It is a cheap Christianity which offends nobody, requires no sacrifice, which costs nothing and is worth nothing." ~ J.C. Ryle
AMEN!It is a false Christianity.With a false security.One which will end in,"I did not know you depart from Me..."
Like this a lot... :)Love your blog, I have some attachement questions for you if you'd have time to email.Thanks!
Anna, I'd be happy to email - though sometimes it takes me a few days! LOL!email me at summers (at) nctv (dot) comJen
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AMEN!
It is a false Christianity.
With a false security.
One which will end in,
"I did not know you depart from Me..."
Like this a lot... :)
Love your blog, I have some attachement questions for you if you'd have time to email.
Thanks!
Anna,
I'd be happy to email - though sometimes it takes me a few days! LOL!
email me at summers (at) nctv (dot) com
Jen
Post a Comment