Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Love it (and hate it)

While I fully realize that my blog here is a visual mess (that's the part I hate). . .

I LOVE the family photos we had taken this fall.

I am finally getting around to organizing and ordering some of them for our walls and I just had to share a few here via the new blog header.

I LOVE how this collage shows how God brought all of the parts of our family together to make one whole.

I LOVE how colorful they are.

I LOVE how colorful WE are!

And now, for our big announcement:

Our adoption placement is FINAL!

Our six precious children whom we have been fostering for over a year are finally "officially" ours.

We celebrated with a big pizza party with friends and family.

It truly has been one amazing year.

I LOVE it.


4 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

Awesome news indeed!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

Blessings,
S

Created For His Glory said...

Love the photos!

LOVE the news!!!!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love your family so much! It was great to see you guys in person the other day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos here. What great memories you are making. Have a great week!

Donna said...

Beautiful pictures.

Thanks for the last minute visit.

Hoping to make a ski date after Christmas!