Saturday, September 4, 2010

One Colorful Family


We just got our family pictures back! We went with the "crayon box" theme. There are so many to look through. I promise to post some others as soon as I have a chance to find the ones where everyone is smiling and looking at the camera.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Any chance on getting a copy via e-mail???? :-D

Ginny said...

Jen your family is soooo beautiful!

Jen said...

Thanks Frances and Ginny. I think they turned out great too.

Created For His Glory said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL family pictures!!!!

And you had asked about hotels for T4A- we are staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Here is the link
http://www.togetherforadoption.org/?page_id=7079

Can't wait to meet you there! :)

Mama in Uganda said...

Jesus is in your midst. BEAUTIFUL.

Donna said...

Wonderfully beautiful!!

Let us know if you are ever up our way again. We would love to meet the rest of your family!

thecurryseven said...

What beautiful pictures... and a beautiful family!

junglemama said...

Truly, a gorgeous picture of your beautiful family.