Friday, August 20, 2010

View from a Treehouse

Last month we were blessed to be able to spend some time with new friends who just happen to have five children including one sweet boy they adopted from Uganda about a year ago.
How wonderful it was to pray and eat and chat and watch our 15 children enjoy the summer sun in their incredible backyard - complete with a blow up water slide AND a great treehouse!
Dad had to try out the treehouse too. . .
He snapped this INCREDIBLE picture of all of the children.
Aren't they precious?
Maybe it's just the view from the treehouse, but everytime I look at this picture I think,
"hmm. . . 15 children doesn't really seem like much more than 10. . . "
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh My Goodness - those kids are sooooo cute! lol!

You and your family are a blessing to us!

Shauna said...

PS - you could TOTOALLY do 15!

Shauna said...

oops - totally - :)

Mama in Uganda said...

Love it!

Are you planning to be in Ashland next Tuesday at 11am?! I would absolutely be blessed to meet you and your children in person :-)

Hugs from Oregon,
Summer

Anonymous said...

I know whose house you were at. LOVE them too, just as much as you guys! Glad you could have some fun together, and yes-that IS a great view of the kids!