((((smile)))) Okay, today it is working...too bad Ron Paul's popularity on the web didn't translate at the polls. Now I would be interested to know why?
Hello, I visited you web today and just wanted to tell you I enjoyed it. I am a distant cousin to womanoffaith which is probably where I got your link although I can't remember for sure. I'm way too old to be blogging with all you wonderful young mothers with beautiful families but I enjoy reading about your lives so much that I poke my nose in whenever I have a chance. I raised my sons when I was still a child myself and then I raised my oldest granddaughter until the age of 6 and now I'm all sad because I don't have little children to raise. I have so much fun getting on a blogroll and then linking to others and then link again from them. I link all over the world. I'll be checking your blog again on a regular basis, if that's okay.
3 comments:
))pout((
The video is no longer available. Who can we vote for that understands these things?!?!? I need to know!!!!!
((((smile))))
Okay, today it is working...too bad Ron Paul's popularity on the web didn't translate at the polls. Now I would be interested to know why?
Hello, I visited you web today and just wanted to tell you I enjoyed it. I am a distant cousin to womanoffaith which is probably where I got your link although I can't remember for sure. I'm way too old to be blogging with all you wonderful young mothers with beautiful families but I enjoy reading about your lives so much that I poke my nose in whenever I have a chance. I raised my sons when I was still a child myself and then I raised my oldest granddaughter until the age of 6 and now I'm all sad because I don't have little children to raise. I have so much fun getting on a blogroll and then linking to others and then link again from them. I link all over the world. I'll be checking your blog again on a regular basis, if that's okay.
Marj
http://gdlvr.blogspot.com
Post a Comment