Saturday, January 26, 2008

Entering the " Blogosphere"

Well, the truth is, I have been lingering here for some time now. . . I actually had a blog at one point (back before we adopted 3 children from Africa last April) but I never did manage to keep it going. I'll admit to spending too much time reading everyone else's blog while completely neglecting mine. I have been challenged and encouraged by many of these blogs (see sidebar) and kept on thinking that I would eventually get around to it again but I had just one problem. . .

I couldn't think of a good title! LOL!

I know it sounds like a silly reason not to blog, but I seriously wanted to have a blog name that said something significant since my desire is also that my blog would say something significant (at least occasionally!). So, after many months of thinking about it, I am finally back "online" with the blog name that came to me while I was soaking in the tub contemplating the meaning of life. . . It pretty much sums up what I think life is supposed to be about. . .

I have been SAVED by His Grace in order that I might LIVE for His Glory!

What do you think? I have more thoughts about this that I hope to post on soon.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I am so glad you are blogging again! I was disappointed to see you weren't posting anymore on your old one. I have the same issue with my blog name. I *hate* the address of my blog, it sounds so self centered! I didn't put too much thought into it when I set it up, and it was hard to find an address that wasn't taken. I will revamp at some point. Step one was combining blogs. Keeping the adoption separate never felt right. I look forward to reading your new blog!

pastorob said...

Hey Ginny,

There's a small group of us in California who are interested. We prayed for Samuel and Moses back in 2004 and '05.

We love to watch God at work.